Saturday, September 11, 2010

2012?


What a strange novel. I mean, personally I think that in the last few years directors, authors, writers, producers, EVERYONE has gone "apocalypse crazy." There have been hundreds of movies about aliens, zombies, climate change, devil-children, etc. in the last few years and I'm sort of tired of it. All of these incredibly original and genuine tales all have the same clear and concise message: we're fckd.

Now i guess I have to talk about The Road in order to not fail at blogging so here it goes...I don't really know if I like this book. I know that it's like regarded really highly and I know that they wouldn't make a major motion picture based on a crappy book and for now I can't really complain since I haven't finished the book...but it's just that like, the whole story with it's gloomy and somber tone is sort of dull (but then again, something like "Apocalypse: The Musical" wouldn't be so.... "believable"..... wouldn't it?). But once again as I said before, I sort of expect greatness from this book because of all the reviews and stuff. I hope it doesn't let me down like all of the other works about the world coming to an end. Cuz seriously, all this talk of us being doomed is sort of beginning to affect my way of looking at life. Who knows what type of crazy stunts I might pull off before December 21, 2012 just to make sure I don't die without having really "lived to the full extent"... It would really suck to wake up December 22, 2012 after doing something stupid...

P.S.

(What a great idea for a movie, btw... the first frivolous and lighthearted apocalypse movie about a boy that does some crazy stupid shit before the world supposedly comes to the end but then the next day wakes up........ HA .... OMG WE COULD MAKE A MUSICAL!)

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY....


    http://www.apocalypse-the-musical.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SERIOUSLY?!

    you should put on your rendition as a school play... just sayn'

    ReplyDelete