Sunday, September 19, 2010

Doorman's Tale

Friends, now it is my turn to tell my tale
of one fine night I almost went to jail.
It all began when I arrived at work
and the cleaning lady gave me a smirk.
You see, I spend my days as a door man,
call me "portero" or even "bacan."
Now let me get back to my recollection,
right when I saw her I got an erection!
She then told me her name was Socorro,
I told her I'd invite her tomorrow.
I guess you could say I then went insane
cuz of the idea that popped in my brain.
The owners where out on summer vacation
England or France or some distant nation.
You think they'd mind if I borrow their suite?
I supposed not if I left it real neat.
I told Socorro to meet me at ten,
she'd dress up as Barbie and I'd be Ken.
She arrived wearing huge pink stripper heals.
I could not wait to hear her high-pitched squeals.
In their apartment we drank their champagne,
we smoked their pot, then snorted their cocaine.
Button to button, zipper to zipper,
it happened right as I tried to like her.
The doors burst open and we were butt-naked,
I won't lie, I think we nearly fainted.
It wasn't as if we were stealing stuff,
we were just having sex, kinky and rough!
As you can imagine, I lost my job...
Just because they thought I wanted to rob.
But don't worry friend, all hope is not gone
Socorro and I now have a child, Yon!

No comments:

Post a Comment